Merci!! J'ai découpé les ailes dans une sorte d'acétate plus épaisse. Je les ai ensuite collés sur un morceaux de carton (un long morceau disons..de 1 pied de long et de 7cm de large) que j'ai replié pour former un semblant de "C" pour pouvoir contourner mon bolero et l'attacher à mes épaules et autour de ma taille. (C'est pas très simple à expliquer XD) Merci beaucoup!
XD haha I used blue foam (for isolation) to make the bow (Cut the form you want, then sand it and put a lot of wood glue on it to make it smooth and to prevent it from melting because of the paint). For the fabric...Good question XD haha hum... maybe 3m of pink, 2m of textured white, 4m of white, 3m of dark blue and 3m of the clear purple-blue (for the inside of the dress). It cost me 90$ of fabric but I don't remember how much of each fabric I used XD Anyway, there's not much fabric left. Thanks for the comment and your interest in my work I hope I helped you a little ^^"
Oh well.. long story haha XD I cut the shape I wanted in a thick acetate sheet. I passed a wire through the first wing as if I was sewing to make the wings more solid. I painted them with glass paint. I used a big stapler to fix them to the hedges of a cardboard shaped in a "C" (kind of). Sooo..The cardboard was inside my costume, and the wings were outside (so the wings remains clear even if someone sees my back). I attached some elastic from the cardboard to my shoulders and from the cardboard to underneath my chest. I'm not sure if I'm clear (I'm not very good in English..)XD Thanks for the interest!!